Monday, August 8, 2011

new leaf


I am tired of my laziness.
I am tired of my poor self esteem.
I am tired of my procrastination.
I am tired of my messiness.
I am tired of my life.

I am the only one who can change all of this…starting today. Jeff is gone all week at football camp so…this is a good week to turn over a new leaf. I have a HUGE list of to-do’s to do. This list is physical and personal. So, let us begin at the top.

PHYSICAL
  1. Clean pantry.
  2. Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
  3. Remove clutter from dining room table.
  4. Laundry.
  5. Change sheets.
  6. Pack up garage sale stuff and take to DI.
  7. Cancel storage unit by 8/14.
  8. Drop off direct deposit at JSD ASAP.
  9. Cancel AmFam & Rocky Mountain Power direct withdrawal.
  10. Set up Quicken.
  11. Find daycare.
  12. Organize downstairs/garage.
  13. Empty trash.
  14. Clean the boy’s bathroom.
  15. Clean microwave
  16. Clean fridge.
  17. Clean master bathroom floor.
  18. Wash shower curtain and floor mat.
  19. Clean out cars.
  20. Hang stuff in boy’s room and master bedroom.

PERSONAL
  1. Exercise daily.
  2. Low fat/low cholesterol.
  3. Take vitamins/pills daily.
  4. Craft time with the boys 3 times per week.
  5. Less TV for the boys, 2 hours per day max.
  6. Scrapbook the boys births and first birthdays.
  7. Find daily thinspiration or fitnesspiration.
  8. Accept praise and compliments. Period.
  9. Do not apologize for what you do not control.
  10. Express gratitude, just say thank you.
  11. Walk tall and smile.
  12. Get rid of negative thoughts and daydreams.
  13. Journal/blog daily.
  14. Drink 60 oz of water each and every day.
  15. Delete FarmVille account.
  16. Go to church weekly.
  17. Find a play group to join.
  18. Maintain the household.
  19. SPARK PEOPLE.
  20. Stop dwelling on illness and pain.

I am the only one who can make these changes. This is within my control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment